Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Latest Bags

I completed my bag project with two more bags.

Using the pattern and instruction in the books, and I put decorative ribbon embroidery on one side.

The first one is made of japanese linen, with cotton for the strap. And I also put lace to beautify it. I do not really know what exactly is the name of the flower. Daisy was on my mind initially. But I dont have enough length of ribbon for daisy (i was thinking of purplish hand-dyed of 0.5cm ribbon, which i only have about half a meter), so I used this silk ribbon, which is also hand-dyed, but they don't end up like daisies for me... so, I picked a bigger ribbon (3/4") for the leaves. More like geranium leaves.
But, most important is, they still look pretty.

For the shooting, I put a Guitar magazine and guitar lesson notebook, so that they coulc come along with the guitar hanging at the back.
(and, actually, the magazine and the book can go deeper in the bag, but I purposely put a few books below as the base so that the bottom of the bag looks smoother).


Another bag is made of linen, with Dutch Hyacinth as ribbon embroidery decoration.




Oh! I only see the little piece of thread after I export the photo into my pc!



|~|

No comments:

Post a Comment